Tug Fest Parade

 In our little town, there is a big event called Tug Fest where they do a giant tug of war across the river with Illinois.  It is just the funnies thing I have ever heard of! The Friday before, there is a parade and fireworks.  We went with our neighbors.
 William passed out.  Just like a man, he can fall asleep anywhere!
 Brooke snuggling Blake
 Spencer and his fire truck obsession.  He was so excited over every police car, truck, and anything loud.  The candy was also awesome.
 Brooke was pretty excited about the pink cement mixer
 Yes!!!  A happy shot of all four.  It is nearly impossible to get my kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time. 

 Waiting for the fireworks.  For two hours!  We had to wait on a corner and found out later there was a giant grassy field a few blocks down.  I felt a little better since this was our first time going. Next year, we'll be on that grass!

 Luckily we had a blanket to snuggle up on.  The kids were so great the whole time we waited.  It was so nice.
And these were honestly the best fireworks I have ever seen in my life. I have seen a lot of fireworks!  It was amazing.  Went on for 30 minutes or more and was totally worth the wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke