Hanging out and Bowling
"The Bells" mwa ha ha
Hailey and Spencer took a summer performing class. While Hailey was in her class, we hung out outside and the kids ran wild on the gigantic lawn.
We had free bowling all summer. Once I finally got the umph to get out there with all four kids, it was almost the end of summer. The kids kept acting up and getting the bowling privilege taken away. Finally, the got to go bowling! We went and got McDonalds after their performing class and when we got to the bowling alley, we found out we weren't allowed to take food inside. So, we ate outside the doors and got some strange looks. Not sure if they were strange looks because of eating outside the doors or that I have four kids!
What is it about bowling that makes people so happy? It is such a funny sport! We played two games and the kids were such good sports. I don't think we got home till 9, which is late for us. Blake had scouts on these nights, so he wasn't with us. William was a dream baby and Brooke was really good. It was a great way to end the summer.
Happy mama
They hugged after almost every bowl! I love how they support each other. Having the kids close in age is sure tough sometimes, but they are each other's best friends.
Hailey got a strike
Comments