Phone Pictures
Brooke's bed head
Finishing little cones. Spencer was annoyed.
Brooke would fall asleep in the hall a lot in the summer, hugging her favorite Froggy.
Spencer on his field trip to Safety City. He loved this police car.
Love this summer look!!
Best buds on a walk
We got a huge load of apples from our friends and I was doing apple stuff for days!
I let the kids play with flour for fun, but it tunred into a mess. They had a great time though!
Out for dinner for Blake's birthday. The kids did pretty well. Hooray for free rolls!
Spencer and a late birthday present from Grandma. He said it was "the favorite part of my day."
We went on a walk at the preserve one day. It was pretty relaxing.
Heart shaped owie
These are the kid's school pictures this year. The only proof of them in kinder and 3rd. They weren't that great so this is our proof.=)
Brooke let me curl her hair! What?!?
Pure summer happiness
This is a side of the road library. Take a book, leave a book. So quaint. I took a book which turned out to be a horrid graphic book. Next time I'll flip through first. No, I didn't read it! I skimmed through a few pages, so get that out of your head weirdo!
Ahh, the calm before the storm. God blesses us with fall leaves so we won't focus on the impending winter.
Brooke exercising
Spencer was the secret student! He has been it four times this year for doing extra well at school. He is always so excited.



















Comments