Phone Pictures
Love this haircut!!!
Spencer's world revolves around: John Deere, trucks, legos and Jesus. Happy boy.
Me and Hailey, my sweet girl.
Me and William. Hooray he is cute!
That flower is as big as their heads! Love having a flowering yard!
Another beautiful Iowa sunset
Visit to the dr's office and the kids had to take a picture of them matching. Could life get any better?
A trip to Nauvoo playing in a pioneer cabin.
We also got to see the lily pads. I love them!
First day of school, kindergarten and 3rd grade
Sharing lollipops. Good things happen when they cooperate at the store.
William's first steps at 16 months. Oh my heck, he was so heavy!!! I am so happy he is walking now. My back couldn't take any more! This is at the kid's school playground. What a cute kid. He was so proud of himself.
Going on a nature walk.
Coolest picture ever! I love when the sky reflects into water and you can't tell which is which.
Brooke and her froggy friend that moved into our backyard.
Huge tomato that we actually grew in the backyard! Spencer loved eating them.
William feels the same way I do about chocolate.
Brooke brushing my hair one day while we watched Tangled.
I was pushing William in the swing and ran inside to get Brooke a snack and came out to this. He transferred nicely. Little cutie. Juicy legs!




















Comments