Phone Pictures
Spencer did an all about me page for school. He took his adorable baby picture too and I just couldn't stand how big he has gotten!
Brooke actually let me do her hair so she wanted a picture by her picture.=)
A little project we did at music class. Ten apples up on top
The Lego magazine came after school one day. Hooray!
Brooke at art class. She loves that class. She has a crush on Jason, the art helper. He is 25. ha
We walked to the grocery store one day after school. I didn't realize how humid it was until we were there! So, we got a treat for the way home.
Brooke with a flower. William with a smile. Pretty fun having these two at home during the day. They have become good pals.
One day I was driving down the road and saw this! One guy giving another guy a piggy back ride. That is how they do football workouts out here.
We love this cupcake shop downtown.
Serious dance party one day. These kids are so funny!
Might be one of my favorite pictures ever. I love Wiliam's baby buzz!
Me and my baby boy. The cheeks are delicious!
There is a nature preserve near us and I love this quote! I am big on outside play and freedom so the Winter was a bit of a buzz kill.
Brooke drew a picture of me "Going to the bathroom". ha.














Comments