June, Hello Summer!!
Gorgeous sunset on the river. I just can't get enough of these sunsets!
We went to a ward eagle project where we cleaned gravestones with corn cobs and took pictures for the geneology website. It was a good experience for the kids and had them thinking about people who have lived before them.
We had to take a picture by this grave because the last name was Webster and Blake's mom is a Webster.
After the cemetery, we went to a petting zoo and park. It was a fun and HOT day! But we saw a bear and other cool animals. It was fun to drive home because it was in Amish country and we saw a lot of buggies.
We also hung out at a lake afterwards and the kids loved it. It was fun to try to keep them from falling into the water. They had a competition to see who could throw in the biggest rock.
Enjoying a smoothie on the counter on a hot day.
This is upside down but it's a picture Hailey drew that I saw. It looks like a girl with teenage angst. I think I should be nervous!
I convinced Brooke to let me do her hair. What a pretty mama.
We were hanging out outside one day and Brooke needed to take a picture of me.
Last day of school. Hailey was heartbroken. Her teacher gave each of them a cute picture of them together. She loves it. Spencer was celebrating. He loves school but he loves running!!
We had a water party after school. It's a good tradition.
The kids did a lemonade stand and earned $25 in two hours. They worked hard and were polite and there were some pretty generous customers. We live on the corner so it is the perfect spot for a lemonade stand.
Tickling maniacs
We met Blake one day at Culver's for lunch. There aren't many options out here!
Me and my bud Spencer
I made these blueberry muffins with blueberry jam. So yummy!! Love fresh fruit in the summer.
We went on a bike ride to the park by the river. We had a good time playing for awhile.
I was pulling the trailer with Brooke and William in it. On the way to the park, it was no big deal. On the way home, it was killer! Uphill pulling 100 or so pounds is no fun. I have even been exercising a lot but ouch! I did it though!
We got a Life game and the kids loved playing it. It's always funny to hear their comments on how many kids they ended up with or what job or house they had. I love that they are getting old enough to play games and have different kinds of fun.
This shirt is all Brooke! Loud and colorful. Love her fun personality. She makes things exciting!
We went to a water park in town for an afternoon. The kids loved it. They were so tired afterwards. So tired that William was wired and had a hard time staying asleep! He was up for two hours in the middle of the night. But it was still so fun.
Our first cute little strawberry. The strawberry plants are starting to take over and I don't mind! We got a lot this year.
A man in our ward was getting rid of his piano and we were the lucky ones to get it! The kids are all learning to play and loving it. It's been great to hear the piano again. It makes home so homey.
William working like a champ!
One day, Spencer went with his friend Sam, so the kids and I hit the library and a cupcake shop. I say yes to cupcakes for lunch!
Spencer and his friend, Sam. They get along well. We love the Weavers! They are some of our favorite friends out here.


























Comments