Update already part 2!
William and I enjoying life.
Brooke was choosing a prize at Target one day and she had a hard time choosing between all of these! She's so funny.
We had to get out of the house when it kept snowing so we got ice cream. It was probably 20 degrees and it was so fun.
May Day is the most adorable Midwest holiday. People leave little treats on each other's doorsteps. Even if it rains, they are still out dropping treats off. It was fun to come home to little treats on our doorstep.
It was Wacky Day at the kid's school. Hailey went all out. Spencer is obviously really crazy because he wore mismatching socks.
We found this Barbie house for $30 at a garage sale. Score! It has gotten a lot of use.
Spencer and Blake hanging out. Spencer playing air guitar
Hailey taught herself to roller skate. She is quite the pro!
William digging in the dirt just like all little boys should do!
Playing piggy back. They are so cute.
I went with Hailey to museum school one day. I got to help out with the kids and I learned a lot about Iowa history. It was so fun to have a special day with her.
I thought this was awesome. I love the old shops where you get more customer service and interaction. It was part of the museum school.
Spencer performed in his kindergarten singing program. He did such a great job. He knew all the songs and was so excited.
What cute guys. They have similar smiles.
Brooke in a nutshell
Hailey and her awesome teacher Mrs. O'Dell. She has been a great teacher for her. She learned so much and was so sad when school was over. We saw her a lot during the summer though, at different places.
















Comments