More Bell
Gorgeous!!
My beautiful Mother's Day flowers. The ones in the back are from Blake and the kids. I love Easter lilies. Blake always gets them for me. Great husband. The ones in the front are from Deb, my dear friend whose kids I tutored in Las Vegas. She sends me flowers randomly and it always makes me so happy.
Blake cooking with my cute umbrella in the rain. A real man isn't afraid to use his wive's flowery umbrella.
Spencer made me this tile for Mother's Day. It has a tree and sun and I love it and love him even more!
William is a diaper wearing train hoarder!
Made some muffins for snack one day and William enjoyed one when he woke up. It was a fun and rainy day outside and a perfect day to be outside.
We went to this park with a pond and the kids loved it! We found a few dead fish on the banks which led to a few biology conversations. They are so eager to learn!
These two are best buds.
Took William and Brooke to the children's museum one day and they had a great time exploring this little cave.
Spencer planting his tomato plants. We got quite a few tomatoes this year!
Our hands after the planting. We planted corn, tomatoes, pumpkin, green beans, zucchinis and peppers.
I got William out of bed one day and he wasn't interested in waking up so I just laid in Spencer's bed with him. He smelled so yummy and comfy.
We went to nasty ol' McDonald's one day before the park to get some energy out during Spring Break, but we forgot to bring socks for the play place. So, the kids were annoyed but ate their food in peace. I don't think I have ever had a McDonald's actually require us to wear socks. I guess it's a good thing.
Made a car out of the lawn mower box.
Spencer doing math in the car/lawn mower box. I am so proud of his learning and effort in school.
Hailey and her cupcake
Love this big boy William!
We went to a cool park out near the country and they had a playhouse and other fun features. The kids could have stayed all day! It has been fun to explore little known things in this area.
William stuffing bread into Hailey's bike. He plays his little brother role very well.
We went on a family walk one Sunday and tried to get a picture of us courtesy of Hailey. This is the closest we got!
Took pictures with the kids on the walk. It is gorgeous out there! The mosquitos were alive and well. We saw some graffiti and we asked Spencer what he should do if anyone asked him to do graffiti and he said, "Scream and run away!" We have been talking to him a lot about stranger danger so that was pretty funny. Glad to know he's been listening.
Cute little girl with her dolphin.






















Comments