Family Pics

Blake was teaching Spencer something about cooking.

We made some peanut butter m&m bars for fun.  They were delicious!
We had family pictures taken in Las Vegas.  My computer was acting dumb so this is the best I have for now.  But I love these people.  Awesome siblings and parents.  I love that it was super hot outside and we still were happy.  Las Vegas natives!

All of us

I love my family.  They were mostly cooperative.

My high school friend, Lori, took these pictures said, "Sorry, this is like a prom picture." But I totally love how it turned out!

This is a tender hearted, sensitive, wild, boy who loves to explode things and ride his bike.

This is a strong willed, sharing, caring, loving, wild girl who loves little toys, learning books, and summertime.

I was sick with sinusitis one day.  It was so awful.  I have never had it but thought I would die. Luckily, William was happy to zoom this car around.  He's a good sport.

Hailey and Spencer played her despicable me trouble game tons of times. It was fun to do it when the snow wouldn't quit!

William and I cuddling on a cold day.

William wearing Blake's ski mask and saying, "I'm a bad guy."

Spencer in his reading world.

One day I looked out the window in the morning and these crazy ice crystals were all lit up by the sun. It was amazing!

Have been working on reading and sounds with Brooke. This is one of our favorite books.

Fell asleep one day.  Picture courtesy of the kids.

William sometimes took 3 or 4 baths a day in the winter.  It helped get some energy out!

He can sleep anywhere! Especially with his naps gone.  This was just too funny!

This is a smiley, snuggly, silly boy who loves trains, hot dogs, outside and Big Hero 6.

Aw, aren't siblings just great.  Seriously, we have some of the funniest memories ever. Love these guys.

This is a helpful, firey, hilarious girl who loves drawing, reading and imagining.

My friend got this shot of me. I was watching the boys chase geese at the park.  It was just such a good day.  I love how I am living in Iowa, but I get those mountains behind me. Happy tear.

Winter was dragging on so started trying new recipes. Made bagels one Saturday and now the kids say they won't eat store bought. Crap.

Hailey has been helping me out with my drawings for singing time in primary. My drawings are awful so it's nice to have  change.

I had my hair in a headband one day and when I took it out, this happened! It was crazy! I never have my hair down so it was fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke