Hailey is 10!
Hailey turned 10! in Nauvoo. Thought that would be a cool memory to turn double digits in Nauvoo. She loved her presents, a spirograph, roller blades and money.
Hailey has been a bright light in our family. She is always willing to step in and help out. The other night, she saw the sink full of dishes and me trying to get ready for the missionaries and she came in to help out. She tries hard to follow the gospel and do the right thing. She is learning to recognize her emotions and take time away when she needs it. She loves art, reading, cheer, sports, and baking.
For her birthday dinner, she chose lasagna and breadsticks. She requests lasagna every year and since I wasn't making my homemade, this was a close second.
Brooke, Hailey and I went to a play in Nauvoo about the pioneers. It was put on by the senior missionaries and it was just super cute. They had the men singing and dancing. It was so fun to take them.
What a gorgeous light!!
Hailey made her own birthday cake this year! She insisted. She wanted a boxed oreo cake. That was an easy one!
First official 10 year old picture!
These two are such good pals. I love their bond. I do have to remind them to include Brooke sometimes. They are just so in sync that they get each other.
William was quite the king. He needed his pillow in a certain position the whole trip. That was interesting.
I had secretly decorated before we left, so Hailey was so surprised to come home and find it decorated for her birthday. There was a surprise upstairs of this blanket she had been wanting. She loves it. We are so happy to have her in our family!
Brooke got a black eye and I can't remember how! But she was a trooper. And now every kid in our family has had a black eye. I'm just surprised it was her first!
Comments