January

We babysit some friends one day and the kids were smitten by their baby. I love how motherly Brooke is.  She often asks me when she can be a mom.  William thinks he definitely is a big boy compared to a baby!

Brooke has  serious infatuation with my make up.  Luckily, I don't buy the good stuff.
Hand puppets from socks missing a pair.

I was having a tough day after a run in with a difficult person and locking my keys in the car.  My relief society president dropped this by not even knowing what was going on with me. It was a brownie cupcake and so heavenly.

We had a snow day from church because of a foot of snow.  We watched movies, baked and played games.  Fun day.
The snow was getting deep!  And Brooke came in crying when snow got in her boot.
A family home evening.  Spencer leading the music and Brooke holding the visual aid. 

I had to take a picture of this because Hailey got her hair stuck in the mixer!  She turned her head to make a scary face at Spencer and next thing I knew, she is yelling mom. Luckily she turned off the mixer and we were able to untangle it.  It is a funny story now!

William fell asleep one day in the car and I put him in our bed.  I loved taking naps in my parent's bed.  He has been quitting naps and it's been rough but we're making it through.
I tried to be cool and make a homemade cupcake with strawberry frosting. The cupcakes fell and the frosting was runny and the family loved them. I even forgot the milk in the cupcakes.  Love my supporters.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke