Life in General (April)

\
We went to a museum and William had to be camoflauged. It was pretty funny.  They loved running around.
William climbed up and down this tower a ton of times.  He is getting so big!
 Isn't Brooke just a cutie.  She's got so much personality. Someone recently described her as "powerful" and that is the perfect word.
 William loved these flowers from the yard.  Doesn't he just look like spring time with his hair cut?
 Spencer does a decent job of helping William and teaching him and playing with him.  I love their growing relationship.
 This chip looks like a heart, said Brooke.
 I got exceptionally behind on dishes during this crazy month.  I turned on the Michael Jackson Pandora station and pushed through.  I want this blog to be our real life, not just the high moments!
 One of our favorite missionaries, Elder Brooks, was transferred.  We sure loved him.  He taught our friend Danielle and he just has a great spirit. 
Every blanket in the crib!  I was exercising and they were busy.
 Working together on a puzzle.  Their relationship has gotten so great this year.  Brooke says their best friends.  They fight too but mostly play kitties.  And since Brooke gets to be the boss, it works out pretty well.
William loves the pencil sharpener.  He spent  a long time sharpening pencils while I made dinner one night.
 Hailey and I went to a concert for a field trip. It was pretty cool.  There was an electric violin.  Loved spending time with her doing something grown up.
William taking on the cookie cutters.  Those things have provided hours of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke