May
After we took Monica to the airport, we decided to explore Cedar Rapids and see if there was anything good there. We were going to go to an art museum but it wasn't open yet, so we went across the street to the library where we had a pretty great time. Brooke loved the computer games.
There was also a cool screen table that you could touch and it would move the picture all around. Brooke loved it.
We got to the art museum and they had boxes of fun things for the kids to do while I looked at the artwork. It was a great time. There was an exhibit on the man who painted the American Gothic painting. Loved the pastural paintings.
William was thrilled about this train painting.
There was also an exhibit of original paintings from children's books. This one is from Harry Potter which was just so great.
Spencer being a little bummed out after finding out that our new house wouldn't be in Hansen school. He is such a soft heart but I know he'll make new friends.
Hailey's hair. Enough said.
Hailey got this great shot of Brooke twirling and it totally fits her personality. She is a girl on the go!
Spencer always wants me to wrestle him or push him down. He is such a boy.
Brooke drew a picture of our family in our new house.
William looks so grown up here.
Brooke found this little green worm and William loved him to death. Literally. The poor worm was squished.
Spencer made me a sweet project and a marigold for Mother's Day. The marigold didn't make it and I have been meaning to buy another one because Spencer was so bummed that it died!
William and Blake took Brooke to preschool one morning and came back with this. William said "Happy Mother's Day" in the cutest voice I've ever heard. I hope I never forget it.
Went on errands with these guys. They wanted tot sit by dad so bad, so he sat in the back.
William made himself a box bed.
A Hailey selfie
We did a garage sale in prep for moving. Mostly I was hoping to get rid of tons of stuff and we did! Even made enough money to buy this hutch I found. The kids had a lemonade stand. As you can see, Hailey wasn't in the greatest of moods at this point. She then roller bladed under the lemonade table and it fell down and spilled everywhere. Ah, kids.
We have been sad to know that William's buddy, Parker, would be moving. He and William get along so well.
William falls asleep in the craziest positions.
The kids and Blake made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day. And they put it on the "You are Special" plate, which I thought was pretty cute.
Hailey got me this candle that I saw at the store while we were shopping. And she took Blake back and got it for me with her own money. I thought that was so sweet.
Brooke made me this cute picture from preschool. She was so excited about it and it was really cute.
Love these questionaires. They are always so funny.
Me and my 4. These guys have made me more crazy and happy than I have ever thought!
Comments