Anniversary (June)
The videos aren't coming through but the kids were begging for tv one day after they had watched a movie with friends. I told them to be creative and they invented throwing balls into garbage cans.
Brooke is really into 20's swing music and black and white movies. She is an old soul, always has been. She made a great dance up with tongue clicking as a bonus after watching a swing video. I just love it. She hates it but I secretly saved it.
I went on my first humidly hot run. I tried to stay in the shade and that required some creativity but I came across this mossy pond. It was pea green and still. The mosquitos were incredible but it was pretty cool.
When I got back to pick up Hailey after my run, I realized my car key had fallen out of my running pouch. I called Blake to come rescue us but in the meantime, Hailey had her bike and rode to the Main Street a few streets away and got us a cupcake. It was delicious and she loved the freedom.
Blake was able to come with us to the pool. I love having him come. It is so much easier and he's fun.
We found bop it for $2.50 at Goodwill. There have been a few fights over whose turn it is but I still hold the record!
Beautiful lily pad pond.
We planted some hydrangeas for the front of the house. I hope for blue ones someday but they are always sold out!
After all the swimming, Brooke's hair was a massive knot mess. After 30 minutes, we got every bit brushed through and it was lovely and shiny.
We had to get a new copy of the game Sleeping Queens because we lost some cards from playing it so much. Playing games with Brooke is always so entertaining. She just gets so excited. Although she sets up the game and cheats. ha
The kids have discovered Monopoly and it's been a good time user.
Blake had some good reading time with the kids one Sunday.
Creepy root beer lid eyes. Then I had a dream that her eyes looked like this all the time.
We celebrated 14 years of marriage. It was so great to look through the pictures again.













Comments