Beginning of Summer (June)
Brooke did not write this on the garage. Not at all.
Brooke painted a chair and did a great job.
We got this swing for Blake last year for his birthday and are finally sealing it. It has taken some time and it's still not put together but we're getting closer. William was a great help. It is extremely sealed.
Lots of Brooke's kindergarten artwork. I like that she fills up every bit of the paper.
This is one of my favorites of Brooke's. "I like skool. I like home. I like cakes."
Brooke had a major meltdown and had to pick a stick out of the calm down jar. She got "draw mom a picture". I loved what she did.
We went to a little zoo and there wasn't a ton to see but this bear was exciting and sleeping.
Our forever friends, the Pences.
Spencer loves chewing on grass. He is a funny guy.
The dam was pretty exciting too. Lots of rock throwing.
The kids found a pathway to play in in the forest. These roots were pretty cool.
I ran my first prediction race. I had to guess how fast I would run 3 miles in. I thought 33 minutes and ended up doing 28 minutes, about a 9.5 minute mile. I couldn't believe it! It was so great to see progress.
Hailey came along to support me. It was great to have her there. I won a free 5K at Christmas so she's going to come with me.
Dinner on the trampoline is always a great plan. Plus the clean up is easy.
We went to the falls in our town while Hailey was at band practice. The kids loved it.

















Comments