Father's Day (June)
We always make Blake eggs benedict for Father's Day. I did it myself this time because the kids were so tired from a late night, I didn't want to wake them up. It was fun to surprise him.
This was Blake's first Father's day gift, waking up to William hogging up half our bed. Sneaky bum!
Opening up gifts. We got him a new razor, a hat, salt and vinegar chips and butterfingers. All his favorites and he shared them with the kids, what a great dad. He really is so thoughtful and kind. He is a great dad.
Pictures for dad
My favorite people! If this is what forever looks like, I'll take it!
Blake's plan for Father's Day was to watch a lot of Star Wars. While I might have been going a little insane, they all loved it. He said it was the best Father's Day ever. He deserves it. He works so hard for us.
Someone brought lice to church. I thought it wouldn't affect us but one of ours had nits in their hair, so we had to treat us all, shave the boys, wash all the laundry, mattresses, vacuum everything. seriously, it was a nightmare week. I am so glad it is over. And that it wasn't any worse!
Spencer signed up to mow the lawn for $5. He started to give up and then two hours later, he was back at it. It was super humid so I was so proud of him for following through, even if it took longer. Yay Spencer for being awesome.
Lots of laundry during the nit's/lice issue. We bagged up every last stuffed animal, pillow and anything cloth related that we didn't need and stuck it in the attic for two weeks.
Most nights, Brooke will go outside and wait for her butterfly friends to show up.
We have let our flower garden grow wild and some new flowers have come up. We are trying to fill in the holes and it is so beautiful.
Hailey performed for the city carnival. She did a great job. It was amazing to watch young kids do such a great job!
Rare picture of Blake, but I'll take it!
Snuggling boys watching a show.
Hailey selfie
William found a treasure and his dirty little boy hands and face were so perfect for summer.
We told the kids they could choose whatever color they wanted for their kitchen chairs. We still need to get the seats back on but it was a fun project.

















Comments