Spring is Life (April)

Since I have gotten a year behind on the blog, I will have to try hard to remember why I took all these pictures!!  William and I planted some daffodils in the fall and were so happy when they came up! Now to multiply them.
I planted some more hydrangeas. I just love them so much! They smell so good and last so long and are so pretty.  Plus, they can grow tall enough and hide the ugly concrete behind them!
I dug up some plants from my friend Camille's house and planted them around our tree out front.  I wasn't sure which plants they were so that was a fun surprise. I moved some stuff around eventually.
Pretty popcorn trees!
William and I went on a little walk after preschool one day. It was so beautiful outside! We had a great time together throwing rocks and enjoying the sunshine.  Look at his cute face.

Hailey in a band concert.
Brooke in her fun shirt.  Matches her fun personality.
I often have glasses on and on top of my head!
William being funny.
When I was in college, my roommate Sherise and I would rub robins eggs candy on our lips and  make them blue. I did it to freak out Spencer and it worked.
Hailey made some ceramics at school.  Cinnamon roll for me and donut for Blake.
Pretty day by the pond.
We celebrate sun!!  We played at the park for a long time.
And we had races.

It was a great night.  So nice to just run free.


Usual hair/grass picture
William being adorable at preschool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke