May 2019
I made these orange rolls for Blake because Grandma Bell used to make them and he loves them so much.
It was William's 7th birthday so we brought some treats for his class. He loved passing them out and shyly smiled during Happy Birthday. Love his cute smile and sweet heart.
Wacky William. Seriously where does he get it? (Hailey, Spencer, Brooke...)
I know William had birthday pictures but they aren't here for some reason! I know he had a wonderful birthday and loved some new toys. William can sure be crazy but he is also a great hard worker, a loving boy and full of energy. He is so good to his friends and family and sleeps great at night because he runs around all day! We love William!
We had a little priesthood session cookie decorating get together. Lots of kids and lots of fun.
The kids mixed together a bunch of random spices and ingredients and had a wonderful time. It was very stinky and oily!
Tried some new foods for conference weekend. We don't fry much but when we do, we go all out!
Conference walk! We have to get the energy out somehow!
Sweet message Brooke left
I love Spencer!
Discovered mini egg cookies. yum.
Our first time at 5K4RJ. It was sweet of Jordan to set it up again and a good amount of money was raised for stroke awareness and a student scholarship. We all walked/ran it and Logan was pretty beautiful! We had a good time with the Bells. We swam in the pool, ate pizza in the hotel and Jordan invited us to his apartment for a late movie. He was awesome to let us hang out with his cool college self.
William's music performance in his favorite outfit, ha!
Hot tub fun!
Hailey was asked to make a design for some shirts to sell. It was pretty cool!
Brooke made a little garden in a cup for a science project and it grew!
While Blake was in India for work for a month, I was asked to put together the Crenshaw ward youth auction. It took over the whole month but it was successful and I was so happy when it was over! I have never done anything like that before. Thank goodness for people in the ward who know who to ask for help!



















Comments