October 2019
I taught this pretzel making class. It was kind of nerve wracking because I've never done it before but it was fun!
Love the changing leaves
Our favorite "secret" hang out spot at the creek. Everyone knows about it but we still like to pretend it's secret.
Love these people!
More cookie baking fun. I'm amazed at people's photography skills!
Brooke hurt her ankle playing the crazy scooter game on the basketball court.
Another set of crutches and some x rays to make sure it wasn't broken. It wasn't but a bad sprain.
I loved the "talk" one.
Playing Don't Eat Pete. Yes, William is always that wiggly.
Stickers are good fun.
Brooke at the pioneer activity at school.
Hailey got into honor band at school so we drove to Caldwell every Friday for her practices. We were so proud of her! She is a great flute player and I love when she plays.
Halloween fun! Every year they get more creative.
PS. I'm not sure where birthday pictures went for Spencer and Blake. I think some pictures didn't upload because my phone was so funky but maybe I will find them down the road! We love Spencer! He is a wonderful kid with a big heart and love for people. He is sensitive and kind and works hard. He loves passing the sacrament and doing young mens. He is so good at history and games and we love him! For his birthday, he went shooting with Blake and some friends and had an awesome time. Blake is a wonderful husband and dad. He is always making things fun and encouraging our family along. He works hard for us (sometimes too hard) and teaches us so much. He is a loyal friend. I've always admired that about Blake. He brings home french toast sticks and curly fries. We love him!



















Comments