May 2020

Spencer made this for school. I though it was pretty awesome!
The gravesite for the chickens.
We made gigantic bubbles. I've always wanted to do this and I had to buy some interesting items like animal lube in large quantities, but now we can make gigantic bubbles for the rest of our lives!
We went to visit Kellie and Spencer once we got out of jail (quarantine). It was so nice to get out! 
Always fun with this group.
My baking helper!
Ordering ice cream. Best shop in town!
Too many people in a hammock!


Remake of the picture from way back!
Cleaning Ryan's grave. We get better at it every time. We sure miss him!



We got to meet my dad in Pocatello for a quick lunch and chat. Was so good to see him after all this covid business.
This kid is so cute.
We saw this chalk art idea online. It was pretty fun!
We went to the Caldwell Lake. Some of the kids liked it better than others but it was a beautiful day! I love nature! And hopefully the kids will do the same thing down the road.


The chickens are growing so fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke