June 2020 (I found the missing pictures! Hooray!)

We went kayaking in Boise. The weather was perfect. We like to go to a spot that is pretty secluded under two bridges. The kids are getting good at putting the kayaks together.
Went to have Spencer's mole taken off but he decided he still wanted it on, so we'll keep it for now!
Hailey (I think) made this cake
Barbara Shepherd loves chickens so it's fun to have her love ours too!
We went hiking with the Harlows to a waterfall in Cascade. The kids ran the whole way back up the mountain.

I don't even know
Moving the rice, I guess? They are sure creative!
Finally went out in public to get ice cream downtown at the STIL. Was so good to get out.

We went to dinner once a week during quarantine. We rotated who chose and would bring it home or go eat somewhere. William chose this time. Culver's his favorite!
Good times at the creek


Hailey put on Blake's super heavy backpack and couldn't get back up!
Chatting with Spencer. How blessed am I to have this kid!
I think for Father's Day? (this is 18 months after.)
A nice firepit
Finished painting this table for the laundry room.


Easter Sunday


We had some yucky bread so we did a science experiment. It was fun to see how it progressed! (Not a lot going on in quarantine.)

Turns out these books are pretty useful!

Cooking together
Took a little break one day
Conference coloring
Conference tent. So blessed to hear from the prophet!
Great Grandma passed away. We got to spend some time with her before and even played Old Maid. She was still so sharp. Grateful for our time together. We will sure miss her! She always had a fun game to play. She had sugar cereal and coloring books and crayons. She made us feel special. I'll always remember her crying every time we left to go back to Las Vegas. 


Barbara and Jake were awesome to let us come stay with them again! We played games and chatted and laughed our heads off.



Taking care of Grandma. Since she was a nurse, it was hard for her to accept help. Love that stubborn personality! 

Hailey did the art for this wedding announcement
Brooke had a dog walking job for a few days. This dog was insane and tried to eat chalk and eat the leash. It was a good experience!

Michelle and Grandma with their nursing pictures
Since it was our anniversary when we were out of town, we took the kids to our anniversary dinner at Ruth's Diner in Logan Canyon. It was really good and we even had live music. So glad for eternal family!
We went to the High School Musical school. No Zac Efron, darn. ha
Last picture at Grandma and Grandpa's house. That was harder to leave than I thought. Kinda bummed that we didn't get more time to live closer to them.
Cousin Mathew taught the kids how to play a bunch of games. He knows them all!
Hooray, our family was together! Covid makes things weird. Had a good time at dinner with Aunt Jennie and her kids too.
Love her pink casket. Grandma was a true lady.


So grateful for the life she led. She was a great example of love and compassion. She helped a lot of people and was the neighborhood nurse. She had an awesome laugh.
We cleaned out Grandma's house when we were in town and the boys brought back these Nutcrackers. It was fun to see them battle.
I played a video game with Spencer (shocking, I know!) and I won! I was surprised too.
Lots of time for board games

Blake did a come follow me object lesson
William's train birthday cake. All his dreams coming true!
William requested waffles. He is mostly bread and meat. He is a funny kid and easy going. He always wants to help and work.
The kids gave him a ton of candy and I'm pretty sure he ate it all that night.

Good bread? I mean, check out the airiness!
I actually finished a craft!
Spencer being Curious George
?? Quarantine makes you do weird things!
Workout time with the kids

William doing some writing
Lego competition with the Pence's! We would video chat to show our creations. It was a highlight!
Lots and lots of chess games
William's birthday invitation. ha
We would go to the church and drive the parking lot while the kids ran and hid. Creativity at it's finest!
Found a lizard
Went on a drive and in spite of the kids grumpiness, it turned out great!


Basketball fun. Hailey and Blake are very aggressive.
I think they were making a movie?
Painted the front door. They said this was the Covid month of productivity.
Kinetic sand. Both relaxing and fun
So glad for my helpers!
Mary Ellen took us to meet some baby goats. They were adorable!
Hiking with the Harlows. They were whining so we said to run up this mountain and we would be done. An hour later they were done and had way more steps than they had planned on. We're sneaky moms.



The hill/mountain they ran up








Brooke organized all the Matt and Mandy stories in order
William, Brooke and I had some time together. We played a game. It was great!
Hailey at the temple with her friend. It was the last time we went to the temple for a year! We thought it would be a few months and it would be reopened. So glad we went!

William and his buddy, Jacob. I love getting these cute pictures from school.
Reading by rocks. Always good for the soul
Working on William's reading! He is coming so far.
Brooke brought home a yummy treat from activity days
Spencer always uses an apron when he washes dishes so he doesn't get all wet.
Band concert for Hailey
Straightening Spencer's hair
Amelia stayed for dinner one night and we made homemade pizza
Finished this beast of a puzzle, 1,000 pieces!

Impromptu photo shoot


I coached William's basketball team. Was I qualified? No. Was it funny? yes!
This will never get old, no matter how old my kids get!

Life with kids
Went to dinner and a movie! (I swear Brooke was happy)
Plants are growing!
Loved this quote and Hailey made it into some art for me.
Spencer took homemade bread for sacrament one day
William gets to wear an eye patch now
Valentine's Day balloons
Brooke got an award for National Honor Society!

I always say that we support each other in our family. Sometimes that means sitting through an awards ceremony in pain. 
Valentine's Day boxes (camera and Titanic)
This cashew chicken rocked!
Piano/euphonium duet
Hailey's birthday party
The kids watching William play basketball. The family that supports together, stays together!
Brooke made this cute sign and had all of Hailey's friends sign it for her birthday. That was really nice of her. (Later, they all jumped on the trampoline and it snapped in two. Good times.)


Car creativity!
Watch out for Spencer!
Crazy train
Hailey's Birthday breakfast!
We're becoming a puzzle family

I made this apron out of one of Blake's old shirts. It looked best on Hailey so I made her model it.

Made the most delicious blueberry muffins ever!

Hailey sent me a picture of a dress she wanted to get. I feel old that my kids send dressing room pictures.
Nanah and Papa came to visit and finished this puzzle.
I think Grandpa gave them all pens?
Food is art!
Thank goodness for all our readers!
We went to an escape room and we were so close to getting out! Almost made it. The beginning was us locked up in a tiny room in the dark and William wanted out! But he made it through.

Hailey reading! I know, Hunger Games.
The best German pancake ever
We watched the Mullins and Blake fell asleep with AJ. That was the cutest thing ever.

Hailey and Spencer running some treats to someone. Love their good help.
Michelle and I at the top of a mountain near Dad's property
Learning to make chocolate strawberries. So good!
Doing something with sweet Brooke
Never ending fun with these two.
Working on making good cookies
Looks like a cooking show? Blake sporting the "awesome" scarf I made. He said he liked it. And I don't think he was just saying that!
We had karaoke at our house New Years Eve and ended up with some random families and older people. Funniest New Years Eve ever.
Blake singing was the cherry on top
Playing the nasty tasting jelly bean game
Getting some energy out with rock climbing




Parkour fun! Grandma Barb sends money every year. I tell her not to and she still does. We use it to make memories.



Christmas Day with the Harlows. This night solidified our friendship!
Making fun legos



I have looked at this doll for years at my Grandma's house. She said it would be mine when she passed away. I always said I would rather have her alive! But now it's mine and I look at it all the time and still love it just as much.











William's baptism pictures. He is darling.



Happy baptism day to William! He was very sweet  the whole day. We were glad he finally got to get baptized because of Covid. Kellie and Spencer and the boys came. We were glad to have them. So grateful William is baptized and has the Holy Ghost now.
Good to see Clayton at Grandma's funeral. It has been a long time.

Went to check out the river with Kellie and Spencer.

I don't know what the deal is with this filter!
2 cutest guys
William and his best buddy, Liam

After baptism celebration of pancakes, William's favorite
Father's Day! We're so blessed to have Blake as a dad!
Opening some great gifts. That joke book has been super entertaining.

Love our time with Blake. He works so hard for us and is so funny. He helps us all chill out a bit.

Playing with the cousins
Made this amazing lemon blueberry cake. Woah, it was good. I think Spencer had a piece after every meal until it was gone!
In the new van! After 12 years with the blue van, it was time to turn it into a kid car. We got a Honda and are hoping it will last the next 12 years!

The chicken whisperer
Chasing chickens. We have loved having them. They are so funny and fun to watch.


Hailey drove the new van more than I did during her driving practice. 

Magnetic mud masks
William's favorite part is taking off the mud with the magnet
Headed to Montana! Hooray!

The girls made themselves a pedicure
Can't believe this is their backyard!
William and Hudson chilling together
Spencer and Ryan did some chess time
Snuck out for some ice cream. This picture was just so fun.
Made cinnamon rolls.
Bryson being adorable as usual. He is so entertaining! Hailey and Bryson became best friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......