December 2020 (out of order!)

 Since I uploaded these weirdly apparently, they're in a different order. Matches the rest of life!
Potentially the best picture ever of Blake and his dad who are both notoriously not great picture takers. This one goes on the wall!
Spencer must have been explaining something awesome because he is awesome! He recently discovered fashion and dressing so its been fun to see him grow that way.
Card game time! We got to spend New Years Eve with the Bells this time around. We had food and played games and chatted and it was just a great time.
William and Liam having a great time at the trampoline park.
These boys friendship is just so great! I love when everyone matches up.

Ventured out for new clothes for Spencer. Turns out when you have a pandemic, your clothes get smaller and you don't' really recognize it. Hailey was a great fashion consultant.
Cold day
Our newest Nutcracker
Brooke is a fan
Craft door like the old days

Went on a run and found these pretty frozen things!
Weather is so interesting! I love that we have lived in a variety of places and have seen and felt some weather extremes.

We went to McCall to have some snow time. It was a fun and quick trip! We stayed overnight in a pretty sketchy hotel but we were lucky to find a place!
We went sledding near the lake. It was more fun than the tubing hill!
Everyone was so happy. Some even sled onto the frozen lake.


Spencer, the snowman

We went to the tubing hill with the Harlows. Long line to go down but so many cool formations! We got going really fast.
Because we were bored in line?

By Mary Ellen, our official family photographer.
Late night outside game of laser tag.
Watching a show with a creative bed
Good buddies
Talking to my family on Christmas. Always funny and silly.
Jordan got engaged to Courtney! A darling girl from Ireland. We are all fans and super excited for them.\
Playing a new game we got for Christmas. Spencer played it at mutual and had to have it. It is a fun one!
Blake brought me this pretty Christmas centerpiece with my favorite flowers. I love it!
Blake with his new baby, the mighty air fryer.
The kids group together to build the legos!
Make up time!
Worlds largest word search!
Got aprons for the kids. Hoping they'll remember to use them!
Naturally, Spencer's is the world
I love this new rolling pin and the sweet figurine Blake got me. My babies will always be my best work!
These two hippos got William to start reading! I will forever be grateful for George and Martha.
William's blurry car apron
Books, books and more books. Can't say I blame him.
Clue! Love this version. It takes longer but brings back so many good memories.
Yes, that yard of twix was gone asap.
Hailey loves mind games and is so good at them.

Babysitters Club, just like the old days but in comic book form.
Lego City happiness right there.
Funny socks
Oozy magnetic slime
This might be one of my favorite pictures ever. Love these kids! Love the magic of Christmas!
Santa snack, the carrots were a little old but I don't think the reindeer cared. They were gone in the morning!
Uno with the Negi's.
The Nativity, always a fun time, always shenanigans.

Christmas bingo
Our Christmas cactus kicked butt this year! It has never bloomed before and hasn't since but it was so pretty.
Helper cooker. William always asks for something baked and then says, "I'll help!" and he usually does.
Family gifts. William's dog is so fluffy.


Scentsy lights
Always fun to find a stranger and ask them to take our picture! I think William didn't bring a coat and then was freezing so he found this orange blanket in the car, ha!

That little hoodie is so cute
Uncle Clayton sent a burrito blanket. Everyone is a fan. It's supposed to be mine but I'm pretty sure it ended up in Brooke's room!

Sent a picture of myself as a burrito. I'm sure it made Clayton super happy.
Christmas just brings out the game time!
Not sure what this is about but I love this picture!
William got a letter back from Santa!
Caramels that actually worked! I usually burn them.

Spencer has been in to making edible cookie dough and also wearing this poncho blanket.
On a date with Brooke. Fun to have one on one together!
The kids sent Grandpa Bell thank you cards for teaching them science during the week for homeschool.
Always some kind of army set up with these guys.
William's first piano recital. He played a Star Wars song. He was very nervous but did great! Love his awesome tie he insisted on wearing.
Finished another puzzle
William helping wrap
William's paper about chickens. The chicken obsession continues!
Some of Brooke's work too.
My parent's wedding picture for some reason? There are so many random pictures this month. I guess I'll blame covid.
Our annual ornament exchange with the Pence's. Love those guys!
Just a snapshot of a few days of life plus a grocery list.
William in snow in sandals. 
Woohoo! It snowed! 

William made a fort.
Such an interesting quote! I don't know why it's in here but a great reminder that the accomplishing of something creative no matter how it turns out is good. The process is sometimes just what you need.
We had a virtual Elf party with the Bells. Kellie was so nice to organize it and send a bunch of fun activities. The Elf game was pretty fun too!
Games for the elf party

Made a William snowman 
It was a pretty fun idea! Was good to see everyone's faces after a pretty weird year!
Love seeing these two together.
went to lunch with some friends. Somehow I ended up  in the middle even though I was the newbie.
Phase 10, the game that never ends. But you can lose so many rounds and still end up winning!
Bird feeder from homeschool co op.
Christmas program. William is great at performing even though he gets nervous sometimes.
William was supposed to be a sheep for the Christmas performance so we spent a lot of time hot gluing cotton balls onto his shirt.
Spencer passed Hailey. It was a proud day for him.
We had the grandma across the street come teach us about her experiences in Africa for a culture day.
Running freeeeeee!!!!
Fake battles on dirt piles
Spencer is nice to pull William up.

Happy chickens
Learning and working hard every day. Looking back, I'm like wow we did it! We got up every day and learned together and still managed to love each other!!
Hailey and Alec playing piano together. They really do get along great! So great, she says He is like a brother to me! Ha, darn!
Parkour, the best energy killer ever!
We listened to this book and it was so great! Such a good reader and so creative. I kind of want it to be part of our Christmas traditions from now on.
Snuggly
Never get old, please. Thank you.
Gingerbread house fun! Think this was Williams and Spencers? Yes, because the gumdrops are soldiers with pretzel guns.
Brooke's very exact house. Love it!
Not sure why we didn't get a close up of Hailey's but it looks amazing! Spencer is nice to play along. He doesn't love crafty things.
We did this craft for a service thing that I honestly can't remember stuff about. But I am sure it was great!
Blake is great at getting the lights up.
Spencer invented some really good organ type songs.
Watch out, he's coming for you!
We got rid of our old mattress but first, it sat in our living room and became a trampoline for a while.
Sneaky elf
Cooking kids!

The Mullins were over when I was doing Christmas cards and then all the kids jumped in and helped out. It was so fun and went so fast!
Our Thankful tree. It's fun every year (for me at least).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke