February 2021
Cutest homeschooler readers
Spencer shaving for the first time. We all had to get in on the action.
William was in a play at the homeschool co op. It's been a good way for him to be brave in front of groups and he is so fun to watch.
Roller blading. Hailey is good at it, the rest of us our learning. Booke especially enjoyed it.
We went to a cookie decorating class. It was fun to try something new with the girls and they are quite good at decorating!
Hailey and Blke ioon their first date since she is 16 years old now. They went to Fork in Boise, fancy!
Sweet note from Brooke
Happy 16th birthday to Hailey! Her favorite cereal, fruity pebbles. She is a fun girl. Always up for new things and making up funny games with the kids. She is a great oldest child.
For her birthday, she wanted to go get a bunch of free stuff. So, she skipped school and went and got all the free stuff. It is funny how many free things are available on your birthday!
Spencer helped put together Hailey's main gift. He was a good help and also so handsome.
She wanted pizza for dinner. Easy! She is a great helper, never wants to make things harder on anyone else. She's friendly and hard working and downright silly sometimes.
Spencer got her a board game.
Art stuff, of course, I can't believe the things he can create!
Her favorite picture. She is a good example of loving others like Jesus does,
I guess this is the only picture we got of her cake. She's not even in it! Ha! She wanted a cheesecake and I made it and it worked, hooray! Happy Birthday, Hailey! You are a wonderful and important part of our family.
Parkor is the way of life.
Spencer in his stylin clothes on Valentine's Day. His friend, Dot, asked him to be her Valentine and he went for t. He was pretty excited. He got her a gift. They like to read memes together during lunch and just laugh so much. It's cute and they have a great time together. So nice to have such good friends and influences at the co-op. Spencer always likes high-quality girls. Makes me excited to see who he will marry someday.
This is Dot. She was adopted from Ethiopia and the kids love to remind Spence of that.
Valentines Day heart eyes
William's Valentine box. It was a chicken, naturally
Brooke's box made to perfection, naturally.
Switched up some stuff on my our wall. I love my black and white Spain hat.
Alot of snow for Idaho!
The boys went to shovel snow for people.
Valntine's treats for all! Hailey got Blake and I a cute cookie set from the bakery.
Uncle Jordan white washed Spencer. In all fairness, Spencer started it.
The chickens hate the snow.
Snowcones with snow.
Courtney and Jordan were so nice to come visit us. We got to do alot together even with the show. Next time, we'll show them Boise!
We loved our time with them! And we love Courntey's accent.
We went sledding on a pretty cool hill near Meridian. It was icy and amazing. Tons of people there having a great time!
Chopping through apples with the sword of Laban. I don't even know why.
Blake's friend, Eric, came to teach the youth about 3D printing. It was a huge turnout and they loved it.
Spencer was going crazy one day during homeschool so I told him he needed to go out on a bike ride. He was pretty annoyed with me. He was riding the bike in the mud and his tire got coated. He said he thought, "I should get off and walk it and thought Nahhh." Jamie Elliott called and said Spencer was out crying in front of their house. I took him to the urgent care and he had a broken wrist. They had to set it and that hurt so bad. My heart went out to him. After, he still wanted to go to mutual so we got him a hamburger and went to mutual. It was pretty impressive.
Someone brought Spencer a cupcake to help him feel better. So nice.
I met up with Michelle and Monica in Las Vegas to go to Sedona. Traveling with a mask is blah but I was grateful to go and also grateful to fall asleep and not worry that my mouth was open.
These towers that people built out of rocks were works of art.
Friends forever.
Monica was scared to walk back so we all held hands. It was cool to see so many people going out on the ledge and helping their friends.
We practiced yoga moves because Sedona is the place.
We went on a haunted tour walk. I was the reader so later on, I remembered what I read and was scared. Ha! Monica ate her hamburger leftovers as we walked.
Some amazing art
The three of us are pretty much all of these!
Spencer was going bonkers at homeschool one day so I told him to go on a bike ride to get some energy out. He didn't want to go but he went. About 10 minutes later, Jamie Elliott called me and said Spencer had crashed his bike outside their house. I ran over and his wrist looked like this. It went pretty quickly at the doctor because it was Covid. He had a broken wrist, got his cast and still wanted to go to mutual. We got him a huge hamburger meal and off we went. He told me later he had driven through some mud and his tire got covered in mud. He felt like he should just walk the bike but then he said "Nah". A few minutes later, he crashed. We had a talk about following the Spirit but I was really quite proud of him for being so brave. Seeing him get his wrist set was so hard and so painful for him but he did it without any anesthetic.
Some homeschool learning
I am sure Spencer beat me. He generally does.
All the kids have been fascinated with Dale Rogers. Whenever they have to do a report, he is the main subject.
William was really excited about these lego chickens.
Brooke and Blake have been enjoying reading Shel Silverstein together at bedtime.
So grateful for trampoline parks in cold winter!
We watched a children's devotional and part of the activity was to draw from Art Hub for kids.
It was fun to do this chicken puzzle. We framed it and it has been the topic of conversation. Nanah always finds such cool puzzles.













































































Comments