Another one
Tagged again, by Heather. Might as well, it is rainy outside and the kids are asleep. Now I have to think of ten more things. I guess I am pretty weird so I can probably do it.
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog w/ 10 weird random, things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment or message saying "You're It!" and telling them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.
1. I usually get a new pair of slippers every winter because I wear them so much that they get trashed.
2. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed or I can't sleep.
3. I love organizing stuff (file cabinet, clothes, etc). Then I feel like I have more space.
4. To go with that, I love getting rid of stuff. My sister says I get rid of too much and then have to buy it again.
5. I hit a parked car in the Walmart parking lot when I was 17 and it turned out to be my mom's friend from high school. (Hey, it was my only "accident")
6. This isn't about me, but it kinda is, Blake has been in 10 car accidents/fender benders.
7. I love bargain shopping, even if it takes longer to find the item.
8. I have only been to 12 states. How sad is that?
9. I kept a journal everyday while I was in college. If you need a good laugh someday, come take a look.
10. I can remember songs really easily and remember them for a long time. I only have to hear them a few times and I have them memorized. Hailey is the same way.
10 people to tag:
1. Michelle, my sister, because I want to know more secrets.
2. Sarah, my sister, because she can think of lots of weird things.
3. Mom, because you need a blog and you need to leave other people messages on theirs instead of stalking them.=)
4. Barbara, because you are more than a mommy!
5. Jessica Harwood, because you are hilarious!
6. Cindy, because I like to read about you.
7. Sara Storms, ditto
8. Donna, ditto
9. Sherise, you need to update yours
10. Allison, because you are a great friend already and I have only known you for 9 months!
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog w/ 10 weird random, things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment or message saying "You're It!" and telling them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.
1. I usually get a new pair of slippers every winter because I wear them so much that they get trashed.
2. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed or I can't sleep.
3. I love organizing stuff (file cabinet, clothes, etc). Then I feel like I have more space.
4. To go with that, I love getting rid of stuff. My sister says I get rid of too much and then have to buy it again.
5. I hit a parked car in the Walmart parking lot when I was 17 and it turned out to be my mom's friend from high school. (Hey, it was my only "accident")
6. This isn't about me, but it kinda is, Blake has been in 10 car accidents/fender benders.
7. I love bargain shopping, even if it takes longer to find the item.
8. I have only been to 12 states. How sad is that?
9. I kept a journal everyday while I was in college. If you need a good laugh someday, come take a look.
10. I can remember songs really easily and remember them for a long time. I only have to hear them a few times and I have them memorized. Hailey is the same way.
10 people to tag:
1. Michelle, my sister, because I want to know more secrets.
2. Sarah, my sister, because she can think of lots of weird things.
3. Mom, because you need a blog and you need to leave other people messages on theirs instead of stalking them.=)
4. Barbara, because you are more than a mommy!
5. Jessica Harwood, because you are hilarious!
6. Cindy, because I like to read about you.
7. Sara Storms, ditto
8. Donna, ditto
9. Sherise, you need to update yours
10. Allison, because you are a great friend already and I have only known you for 9 months!
Comments