I am boring, so I will do this....

I was tagged by my friend, Kim. So, here it goes, six things you might not know about me.
1. Look at your hands. See the line on the inside top of your fingers? I have two lines on the top. So does my mom. Weird.
2. I have to use every last bit of shampoo/toothpaste/hairspray, etc. It is like a contest to see how much I can get out of it.
3. When I graduated from high school, I lost about 40 pounds.
4. I secretly enjoy playing Diner Dash 2 on the computer. Well, I guess it isn't a secret now. Blake was the only one who knew. I try to hide my shame!
5. I feel better if I can hear the dishwasher or washer/dryer running. That means something is happening to get things done without me having to do it.
6. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a personality without my kids around. How sad! I need to get out more.=)

I tag: My sister, Michelle, my sister, Sarah, my mom (time to jump on the bandwagon!), Marie, Morgan, and Barbara

The rules:

1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke