Easter Fun

It seems like we did Easter all weekend. It was a lot of fun because it was the first Easter that Hailey was totally excited about coloring eggs and all the fun things. We went to our friend's Easter birthday party and it was great. We had a great dinner at my parent's house and played a game Imaginif (highly recommend it!) She was super excited when she saw that her name could show up on an egg.



On Saturday, we went to an Easter party with people from our ward. We played games, jumped in a bouncy house, had lunch and an awesome Easter egg hunt. Here is Hailey's stash. She also got a dinosaur set as a prize. Leave it to Hailey to pick out dinosaurs instead of princess stuff.


Easter morning: Hailey was really excited about her My Little Pony. She has been talking about one for a few weeks. We have now made a deal that if she lets me do her hair for two weeks without complaining and crying, she can get a "mommy" for her My Little Pony. She ate her chocolate bunny in between bites of cereal. Ah well, you are only a kid once, right?


Our Two cuties! Whoever said dressing a boy isn't fun hasn't had a Spencer like mine! And yes, they do have a little bit of a sunburn from our Easter party. Mommy wasn't very responsible that day.


Kinda gay, but Hailey had to have a picture.

Comments

Allison said…
Oh, I miss you guys SO SO much! I love love love the pictures and seriously can't wait to see you guys! I love Spencer's little vest outfit. He has your eyes, I can't wait to meet him! You're such a cool Mom, letting Hailey do the makeup thing :) maybe I should get Elaina some too so she's not always getting into mine!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke