Thanks, Kelsey!!!


I got a much needed haircut from my cousin, Kelsey. If anyone is interested in a haircut, I would be more than happy to give you her information. She definitely knows what she is doing! She had my hair all styled so cute and I felt like posh spice.=) Of course, this is the next day. Does it bug anyone else that you can never make your hair look as cute as the hair stylist? I guess I need a Chi straight iron!

Comments

Candace said…
Looks really cute. Are you talking about Kelsey Rogers because that is who I go to.
Heather Bell said…
Thanks!! Yep, it is Kelsey Rogers. She is so cute and in style. I know she will always do a great job!
If I lived in Nevada maybe I would, I really need to! I decided to cut my hair really short again. Your hair is really cute. Your such a good lookin mommy.
Claire said…
cute. Everybody needs a chi! Love it!!
Grace said…
Looks really good on you Heather. It makes me want to cut my short again.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke