One More Time.....

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse (right)......I hear a shreaking last night at 1030 and go to the kid's room to find Hailey throwing up all over her bed. So, we cleaned up and put her back to sleep. She woke up Spencer so he finally went back to sleep. About 15 minutes later, more screaming and more throwing up. At least Spencer didn't wake up this time. So, on top of washing all of Blake's and my clothes (dr's orders), I am now washing lots of bedding. And bleaching the house from top to bottom. And the toilet overflowed. Sheesh. But Blake is coming home today, thank goodness!! They found an antibiotic that is killing the MRSA. We are ready to have him back. I honestly don't know how single moms do it.

Comments

Cindy said…
I'm so sorry Heather! Maybe the bright side to this is that you'll have a clean house and at least a week when you won't even think about laundry. :) Hope things get better. I would so bring you pizza today if I where near you!
Katie Mills said…
I am sorry that you have been going through all of this! At least he will be home soon. I too do not know how single mothers can handle everything by themselves. Let me know if I can do anything for you!
Heather Bell said…
Katie, thanks! Cindy, I would take the pizza.=) I have already had too much ice cream lately so why not?!
Kristi said…
Preston woke doing the same thing last night, although he;s getting older and his rush and aim to the bathroom has gotten much better! I am just praying that Taytum or the baby don't get whatever he has. He's been in and out of it all day. Something is definitely going around.
When it rains it pours right? Hang in there. I hope everyone gets healthy soon. Remember, after the rain comes the rainbow.
When it rains, its pours, doesn't it. I wish that I was closer so I could help out more, but please do let me know if you need anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......