The Spider.....



Hailey has made friends with a black widow despite my best attempts to discourage this. Blake is a big insect lover and has made one out of Hailey too. this spider has taken up residence in the garage and Hailey always has to check to make sure she is there every time we go out there. Oh well, at least she isn't trying to burn it with a magnifying glass or anything!

Comments

Kristen said…
Brave little girl...Mark is an insect lover as well, but I try to stay away from them at all costs!
oh man that is cute. As well as all the pictures.
Kimberly said…
She has grown up so much and everytime you post pictures or videos she looks or acts even older! I can't believe she's the little girl that was crawling around on the floor at my feet while VT you! Glad to see things are getting much better now. I can't wait to see your house! We miss you guys!!
Kristi said…
I love how she smirks when you ask the spider's name. It's like she thinks you are letting her keep it as a pet!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke