Survival

We are almost finished with our daddy vacation......hooray!! It really hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Yes,I still prefer to have Blake at home with us, but we have managed okay. The house is pretty clean, the kids have had regular baths, and we have been able to do things we don't usually do. The real question is will I be able to make it through the next few weeks when he will be in and out of town?! I think so, but I might need a mommy vacation when this is all done! Thanks to my wonderful, fabulous, terrific, awesome sister, Sarah, I am going out all alone tomorrow. No crawling, biting, pooping, peeing, crying, time outing (is that a word), etc. Of course, I will miss (?) the laughing and stuff, but I think I will survive. I am going to see Indiana Jones....all by myself.....at 930 in the morning. Weird, I know. I have never gone to a movie by myself, but the main idea is "by myself!" I am pretty sure I will survive. Thanks again, Sayrah!

Comments

Sara said…
I am glad you are taking some time for yourself while Blake is gone! I think that is very important! How was the movie?

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke