Blake's mom sent Hailey and Spencer super cute Christmas outfits, but they wouldn't cooperate with pictures. They were these other ones on of the weeks that we got them. Soon, we'll get some up for you Nanah!
Blake and I before his work party. Yay for evil red eyes!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Brooke Eileen Bell was born Aug 24th at 11:11 pm. 7 lbs, 15 oz, 20 inches.....and tons of great black hair!! Heres the story for all you interested people. I had cleaned the house all day and played with the kids. Was about to make dinner around 4 and started to feel a little weird and crampy, but didn't think much about it. Around 5, I was making chocolate chip waffles for dinner and realized the contractions had gone on for an hour and were about 3 minutes apart now. Called Blake and said I might be in labor, but don't worry, it would probably go away. Kept making waffles...called my mom and told her I was probably in labor. Blake got home, left for hospital around 6. We went to the ER and they said go to labor and delivery. Around 630, I was at a 4. Got all set up on IV and by the time epidural came around 830, I was at a 6. Moved to a 10 pretty fast after. Pushed a few times and there she was!! Hooray, no more summer pregnancy.=) We had to stay in the hospital a f...
6 months and counting....I am happy I don't have to have another baby shower and be measured to see how big my belly is!! I love red hair that can do anything! The First Ever Painted Bell Wall...thanks to Blake's brother Spencer. It turned out just like I wanted! Thanks! Spencer came to visit for a week and sadly this is about the only picture I got of the Spencers. Bummer! Hailey and Nolan, my sister's baby! He is such a cutie! My adorable grandpa Terry who turned 80 this month. What happens when you turn your back for 10 minutes to talk to a friend on the phone. Duh! Dillon came to play and this was just too cute! Spencer's usual face... Washing the car=an hour of fun and very tired kids=long nap for kids and a break for mom I found a website of creative snack ideas for kids. This actually made the kids eat vegetables and like them too!
Comments