Nativity and Christmas



Opening stockings. Spencer really like it. He ate a whole peppermint patty with the wrapper on and it was leaking out of his mouth.





We did the Nativity for our family's Christmas Eve party. Spencer was a little shepherd and Hailey was an evil angel, who bawled her eyes out of exhaustion. So, it was a silent night, holy night!

Comments

Kimberly said…
It's fun to see what you guys have been up to and I must say that I love Hailey's facial expressions!! That is so fun that you guys did the nativity with your ward... I saw those pictures and it reminded me of the ones I was in, in Primary, when I was a kid. It was fun! I really miss you!(and Kip misses Blake)
You know what I love about your pictures... That you can totally see your personality coming through in your kids! When did Spencer get so big?! Seriously.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke