Starving Artist


Latley, Hailey has been creating her own arts and crafts. This has mostly consitsted off cutting out socks/stockings/suns with our names on them and taping them up all over the house. They are so cute, I can't bear to take them down. Her room is also covered.

We were making puppets and I went to clean something. I came back and she had colored, cut, and glued this whole thing!! (It's a zebra) The sad thing is that she glued his mouth shut!

Tortured artist

Comments

Mindy said…
Very cute Heather!! It is so amazing how quick they change!! I swear when I get Griffin out of bed in the morning he is bigger than he was when I put him down for bed the night before!!
Cindy said…
How cool!! It's fun when they are artistic!
Lol. Will is all about doing the same thing. I should take a picture of how he has 'decorated' his room.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke