This and That
Spencer has always been into eating. One of his favorite things. He grabbed this peach just to try it out and I found one bite out of it later. Guess he didn't like that too much! And I didn't think there was a food he couldn't like.
Saw this ladybug outside the other day. It was so nice to see and remember that Spring will be coming soon. Of course, that means hellish summer is on it's way too, so can this really be a good thing?!
Hailey went to Sunbeams for the first time two weeks ago and loved it. She didn't even cry when I left her and looked like such a big girl sitting in the big primary room.I walked by later to check on her and she was rocking out to all the songs. She has a great teacher and now she tells me that "nursery is what baby doos." She has grown so much recently and been such a good helper. I think we are past the terrible 2's and 3's. Finally!!! PS. Thanks to Nanah Bell for this super cute dress!
Comments