Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

I can't believe that Hailey is 4!! Where has the time gone? Here is how I would best describe Hailey:

H-Hilarious. She is always coming up with some new joke or little gimmick to make us all laugh. And she has the best laugh to go with them.

A-Animated. If anyone has seen pictures of Hailey, they know she has the most animated and fun facial expressions. I love seeing what she will come up with next.

I-Intelligent. I may just be bragging here, but she has always picked up on things really quickly and has a great memory. She has a great imagination too!

L-Loving. She really cares for people and LOVES Spencer so much. She is such a big helper with him.

E-Energetic. She is busy all the time. (Too busy to take a nap) She is always coming up with some new game to play (doggies, princesses where I am the bad queen, prison, etc.) She can play for hours and then realizes she is exhausted and keep going. She gets that from her dad!

Y-Yack. She talks ALL THE TIME!!! Always asking questions, telling stories, singing songs. Comes up with her own stories and makes sure that I always know what Spencer needs.

We just love Hailey. She has been a great blessing in our lives and look forward to a long time together!


Opening the way cool presents from Nanah and Papa Bell!! Thanks!!



Grandma Terry made her this blanket.


Big girl bike that she wasn't too sure about at first but is getting a hang of now!

These pictures are kind of backwards, but we had Hailey's first friend party. She decided on a heart party and it was super fun! 14 kids came. It was surprisingly not horrible!




The only bad thing about the day is that it rained all day so we had to have the kids inside most of the time. They were good sports though and enjoyed the picnic hot dog lunch on the blanket.
Blake was a trooper and cooked hot dogs for us in the hail/rain! I think he liked it though, because it was way quieter outside than it was inside!




Pin the lips on the heart lady. We also played a game where we had to match puzzle hearts for prizes and decorated cookies.


My attempt at a heart for her hair. It looked way better on the other lady's website.


For birthday dinner, we went to Sammy's Woodfired Pizza. It was yummo!


Spencer insists on having his own straw and cup when we are out and will flip out unless he gets his way!

Comments

Her hair is awesome! I love the way you do it all up!
Allison said…
Happy Birthday Hailey! Her party looks so fun. Great job Heather! That sundae looks way too good!!! Mmmmm :)
Marisa said…
Happy Birthday Miss Hailey... what a pretty party girl!!!
Kristi said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!

I just wanted to tell you that the place I made book is offering my friends a 15% discount to make their blog books there, too!

You can find out more information by going to my blog and then clicking on the link to them in my post, but there is the code for the discount in my post too! It's been so fun looking at our blog in the book and reading about all the things we have done in the past year. It's a great keepsake for family, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke