What's been Happening
Spencer is definitely Blake's child. He can no longer try to turn Hailey into his computer clone.=)
A rare occasion. I got to make dinner and have peace for a whole hour because the kids were out back playing nicely in the dirt. How fun. They make a good team. Hailey shovels and Spencer throws rocks in the bucket.
The power went out a few weeks ago and Hailey is still talking about it. She thinks the sun makes the power come on.=) I was tutoring at the church and Blake called to tell me. It was creepy driving home without any street lights. Then I started freaking out thinking the gate wouldn't let me into our neighborhood, but it did. How sad would that have been to be stuck outside while my family was in there in the dark.=( I got home and found them reading, listening to Dave Matthews on the Ipod and Hailey winding the generator powered flashlight that my parents gave us for Christmas. Then this got me thinking about food storage, a generator, etc. Okay, enough on this!
Hailey got the croup a few weeks ago which was miserable. The only good thing that came out of it was that she took a 4-hour nap which hasn't happened in months. Then Spencer got sick with a similar cough, but no croup luckily. Then Blake and I got colds. Nasty stuff going around!
Hailey's latest favorite thing to do is be the Statue of Liberty.
Comments