Random Fun
Spencer spent many days in the summer jumping full clothed from the slide into the little pool. Very fun to watch and do!!
Typical Brooke
Hailey had to call everyone she knew after she lost her first tooth in this order: 1) Best friend Bella 2) Dad 3) Nanah 4) Grandma
I just loved her hair here!
First lost tooth. Her tooth got misplaced before she had a chance to hide it so Blake made up an elaborate story of how the tooth fairy has a gigantic telescope that can see all over the world when kids lose their teeth. She picks up the tooth and comes back later with the cash. It worked! Blake is so smart.
Brooke is one busy girl! She cannot hold still for one moment.
I had an activity days day camp and learned how to make pretzels. I didn't have enough pretzel fun after helping 120 girls make them, so I helped the kids make them and they were super yummy!
Spencer loves feeding Brooke. He really is a great big brother. I am really getting into this three kid thing. They play together nicely most of the time and nothing is better than their giggles.
Love her!
Comments
;)
Happy b-day Blake and Little Spencer!
Rachel-I just googled tooth fairy certificate. I will post the pretzel recipe when I find it. Next project, going through mess of recipe cards!=)