Spencer's 3rd Birthday!
Spenc-a-roni turned 3 today. He is so great. He is a happy, funny and caring guy and we love him! Sad thing: the camera was almost dead on his birthday but lucky for us, he doesn't take that many smiley pictures so we only need to try a few!
Blogger does not cooperate with picture order: Brooke at McDonalds Birthday Breakfast. She can climb slides already!
The two cutest guys I know!
We made him a racetrack cake and it was pretty fun. He loved it. We had a party at my mom's house for Spencer, Blake and Sarah, who all have September birthdays this week. We had a great time minus a few "I'm tired, I am going to bite." incidents.
Spencer's family gifts. He is so easy to please. He wanted a car storage wheel, helmet and the pj's were an extra bonus! He also asked for hot dogs, cheetos, and soda for his birthday dinner. I can't get enough of this kid!!
Comments
Sometimes I'm tired and feel like biting too. We all go through it. Just say sorry and keep playin and be the sweet boy you are.