Crazy Little Devils!


Hailey had the day off the other day and since we didn't have to rush off to school, Spencer laid on my bed and watched Cars. He was so happy.













Spencer and his BFF's, our cousins!
















I came downstairs the other day and found Spencer rocking out to Ellen and Rascal Flatts. He is so musical. He always has to play the guitar hero guitar when Coldplay comes on.












Hailey said she had to save these "baby strawberries" and she would take care of them and they would grow and grow. She was a bit sad to find them mushed up, but she recovered without to much pain.











I got these flowers for $3.50! I will be going back to Fresh and Easy once a week to get some flowers like this. Especially since the dishwasher is broken and I need something pretty to look at.






































On a side note, Blake got a raise and I am so proud of him!! He is such a hard worker and we love him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke