Mountain Family Date

To keep from going crazy after Conference ended last Sunday, we went on a drive through the mountains. It was a beautiful day and the trees were actually turning yellow. Couldn't believe fall was approaching after weeks of 110 degrees. There was some rain and since the kids don't see rain much, we got out and ran around in it.





This is definitely not my finest picture but it was the only one with me and Brooke in it!

















My two favorite guys







































We took Blake's car because mine was almost out of gas. It was a fun adventure. I guess we could have stuck with a little car and stuffed our kids into it until the car died or something, but after the fighting in the car, I am grateful we have the van!

Comments

The Rogers Clan said…
What a fun idea! I think it's funny you guys are all still in your jammies and grubby clothes in the mountains. HA! You are my inspiration. Too cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke