More Summer
In my effort to encourage brain power during the summer, I used Pinterest alot to keep the kids busy. This was a play do thing that the kids liked. Came with instructions for what to do with the play do. It was pretty fun.
Brooke doing food colored shaving cream. Cute kid!!
Busy washing the car. I can see the future when we have our army grown up and I will never have to wash the car again. Insert evil laugh here.
Hailey got into making friendship bracelets and made a bunch for us. It was sweet.
This is just too dang cute. Love these boys!! William was about 3 months here and could fall asleep on command.
We are so blessed to live in such a gorgeous area!! I can't even believe that we live here somedays. There are thousands of lily pads along the river banks. Really, thousands! We drove by almost every day so we could look at them. The only thing missing from our beautiful area is our families!
Our awesome neighbors around the corner gave us free reign on their garden for two weeks while they were out of town. I am now inspired to have a garden next year. We came home with buckets of tomatoes and green peppers and cucumbers. I perfected my salsa recipe and made my dad's amazing spaghetti sauce.Hailey cut up a bunch of green peppers to freeze. Such a good little helper and chef!
Comments