Garden Fun

 Spencer takes the wackiest pictures!  He is such a goofball and thank goodness for that!  I am too serious sometimes!
 This salsa rocked.  I was pretty proud of myself!
 Reading books to William.  We loved this book about Pancakes.  I think we read it about 20 different times.  There aren't any words, so the kids all made up their own version.  It was so fun.
 Check out those cheeks!!
 Eating lunch outside.  We did this all the time!
 Pulling vegetables from our friend's garden.  Was wishing my dad were here to enjoy the bounty! I hope that my garden will be awesome when my parents come to visit next year after their mission.
 Brooke can't go anywhere without her ponies!
 Love the summer faces.  Nothing says summer like sun kissed and exhausted faces!
 An adorable bridge at their house.  This was the only way I could get all four in the picture! William is not amused.
Our bounty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke