Updates: Lots of them!

I am determined to update this blog! I have been going for 6 years and I am not giving up on it.  That being said, I have done about 7 posts, so you're welcome Mom and Dad!
 We see a lot of barges on the river.  Spencer is in heaven every time.  It really is pretty neat to see them go by. They are so big and it just reminds me of all the neat history of the Mississippi River!
 William and I were caught in a seriously freaky torrential rainstorm!  We were at Target for about 45 minutes.  It was sunny when we went in and freakishly green sky when we came out.  I went to put the groceries in the car and in about 30 seconds, was soaked to the bone.  I ran back into the store with William totally freaked out!  We waited for an hour at Target with a bunch of random and friendly Iowans.  They were not the least bit worried, so I guess I have a lot to learn!  We finally got home and the power was out.  So, we went next door to our neighbors and played card games.  We love our 70 year old neighbors!
 Another recipe we made out of Paula Deen cookbook, monkey bread.  Bet you can't stop eating the stuff!  Everyone helped and it was a lot of fun.

 So pretty!
 Brooke chilling out and watching a show in the laundry.  She hates wearing clothes!
 William sleeping with Brooke's bear.  Such a sweet sleeping baby!
One of Hailey's summer goals was to learn how to make bread. So, we did it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke