Happy 3rd Birthday Brookie Cookie!!
Brooke turned three in August. Yes, I know that was 3 months ago. =) We love Brooke!! She is hilarious and wild and rambunctious and sweet and sassy. And a big lover of Jesus. She tells me that Jesus helps her clean her room, read books, plays with her. I believe her! She is a sweet spirit. Her favorite songs are "Follow the Prophet" and "Gethsemane". She loves Phineus and Ferb and princesses. She is also a little hoarder. She carries totes around the house with a mish mash of stuff in them. She is always up for a wrestle or hug or a "mouth kiss". She is quick to forgive. She loves reading and coloring. She has the loudest scream ever and the best laugh.
We painted her nails pink for the big day.
For her birhtday lunch, she wanted chips so we went to the store and got some doritos. She is a chip queen.
Spencer helped put her bike together during nap, so I let him ride it around the house.
She watched Sleeping Beauty.
We made Pinkalicious cupcakes for her bday party. She is pretty thrilled about it!
Tacos for dinner. Her pick!
Birthday hat from Grandma Barb
William not caring. He fell asleep at 630 and missed the party. I bet he was really bummed.
Singing happy birthday!
Digging in!! I still felt a little bad about uprooting the kids so we invited friends from church over and they ran wild for hours. It was a huge hit. It was pretty hot at first and then cooled down to a perfect summer night. Brooke had a great time!
Cute glasses from Cara
We had other kids there (Glass', Macy and Kriters), but these were all together at once. Brooke, Cara, Lily, Hailey
Nice Elder and Sister Terry sent this fun puzzle.
Birthday breakfast. pink waffles.
showing off
She's a wild woman!!!!
Comments