Mom/Spencer date night

 Chick fil a is a great chicken place around here. I saw that they had a mom/son knight out, so we got our friend's Mellisa and Adam to come with us.
 We ate in a special section of the restaurant with awesome fancy cups and food on real plates.  It was so fun.  Spencer was so happy.  He is a great kid and always has a smile.  He is silly and funny and always up for a good time. I love this kid and I am so happy we got to go out together!
 He's the knight!
 To top it off, they took us on a limo ride.  Spencer was in heaven.  He loves limos.  And there were lights in the ceiling that blinked on and off.  I know my legs look spidery long in this picture!
Our friends Melissa and Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke