Lake Day (July)

 We went to George Wyth Lake about five minutes from us.  It was a little green but the kids loved it and we made sure they didn't drink any!  It was a boiling hot day so we stayed for 2 hours and then we had to go because it was just too hot!
 William loved the sand!  He could have stayed all day.
 Brooke too.
 Me in my awesome sun hat I got for super cheap. I love it. It makes me feel like I should live on the beach. I wouldn't mind.
 This is what we saw on the way home.  What a beautiful area!  The kids were pretty mad when it was time to leave so I stopped and took some pictures so I wouldn't have to hear them be mad at me.
I thought these dead trees were pretty awesome.  They were growing on a little island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke