More July
Our neighbors gave Brooke this bike. Just what we need, more kid's bikes! William would get really mad unless he could ride it.
We made some peanut butter kiss cookies. William was a fan. Brooke is still talking about them.
I decided at the end of summer, I am going to take each kid on a date to dinner and school shopping. Hoping it would make school shopping a little more fun. Hailey and I went to Texas Roadhouse. Her first experience with those awesome rolls. It was so fun and it was great to go out with Hailey. She is turning into a very sweet and polite girl.
Went and got some school clothes and she got some of the colored hair extension things. I about cried because it has just been weird to see her get bigger and have a style all her own. But I am so excited for her and all her new adventures!
We went to a church pioneer party. Blake was studying but we had a great time. There were pioneer games and a pie eating contest. This was the lesson on the Title of Liberty.
They also made these pioneer dolls. They still love them!
Brooke made me this sweet picture. She is a great girl. She has lots of great ideas and cares about people's feelings.
This banana split cake is heavenly. It is my mom's recipe and every time I smell fresh bananas, I can taste it!
Comments