Fun Stuff in August

 Every once in awhile, the girls want to match AND let me help them with their hair.  Aren't they cute.
 We had a visit from our dear friends from LeClaire, Hanna and Sarah.  They were our first visitors since moving and they were taking Hanna out to college in Utah.  It was so great to see them.  My only sadness is that it was too short!  We love these ladies.  They were a huge support to us in our move and we feel like we were meant to live in the same place to help eachother.  Ironically, they moved to New York the same time we moved to Cedar Falls.  
 I went into our room and found William lounging in the chair. He is training for future manhood.
 These two love to paint together.  They share pretty well too.  It is nice to be at home wtih the two of them in the day and have a slower pace.  I am so glad I decided to keep Brooke with me for preschool this year.  We have grown a lot together.
 Brooke being cute with her dolls.  She is usually in hardly any clothes, so I made her cover up with the pillow to take the picture.  Love her sunkissed face.
 We were playing kinect one day while it was so humid and awfully hot outside.  William got right into it with Spencer.  It was adorable to watch!  He wants to do just what Spencer does.  And Spencer is a great example!
 We grew this!!  (Not just Hailey), but the zucchini.  We have really enjoyed our little garden out here.  Next year, going to try for a pumpkin patch and some other vegetables.  
 Even Ken needs baths.
 Spencer was chosen as the first Star of the Week in kindergarten.  He answered some questions bout himself and took a baby picture in.  Oh my heck, he is so cute.
Brooke needed to take a picture by herself in a picture.  What a smile!

Comments

Sarah said…
I'm just now catching up on some of your blog. I think our visit was too short as well. Love and miss you sweet friend!!! Give those kiddos a big hug for me!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke