Art Festival on Main Street (Sept)
Lego heaven. Spencer could have stayed here all day! He built a cool ship and then let another kid use it. He didn't even get mad when it was time to go. Nice to see him growing out of that! He skipped the face painting, but the girls didn't! Brooke is a bunny and Hailey is a tiger. Love these cool events.
Spencer had to get a picture on this bench outside a bar. He loves green! I think he inherited my Irish love. He used his money and got some reusable sticker boards.
Cupcake heaven! We all tried one and man, they were worth it!
William was so tired at that point that he missed out on it, but I think we were all pretty excited that we didn't have to share.
I don't think I say enough about what a great dad Blake is. He jumps in when I need him to and when I don't need him to. He is fun and funny. And he is a great relaxer for all of us!
Cute kid
Comments