Spencer's First Field Trip
Brooke drew a special picture of me "going to the bathroom". Glad she is into abstract because I don't think anyone should have to see that. ha
Blake and I attempting a pre date picture. But they were all awful and blurry. This is the only one that turned out! But I am happy that we have our little ones in it. Because they make our loves so full and crazy!
Yummy treat for yummy kids!
Spencer and I went on his first field trip together to Safety City. We rode on the bus and chatted. It was pretty great. I love seeing him at school. He is so friendly and fun.
They learned about fire safety and got to shoot a fire hose. Coolest thing ever.
They got to hang out in an ambulance.
And Spencer's favorite, sit in a police car!!
They got finger printed.
They got to make a fake 911 call. They learned about train safety and power line safety. It was a great time! My friend, Liz, watched the kids so I could go. So glad I got to spend some good one on one with him!
He got the birthday crown at school and chose to take oreos. Usually we make a treat for birthdays, but we just didn't have time this year! His Halloween bag was full of prizes from Safety City. I think this was his best day of school so far!
Comments